Saturday, December 22

Busy Bee

Slept late 2 nights ago. Didn't manage to post yesterday due to some busy-ness of the day. You know, Christmas is coming and I have to do some things.

So I did my tuition homework in the late night. In the mid of the bugs noises.

Was cracking my brain to figure out the answer. Liquid the same spot more than 5 times. Got so irritated that I gave up and went to sleep. And I didn't wake up at around 4 something as usual again because I sleep late. I can't tell you when. *laughs*


So, the sun is out. I woke up at 8.30. It's very early and I didn't get enough sleep. I think I slept less than 6 hours. *laughs* So, as usual, we went out over to my aunt's to have breakfast together outside.

And, later in the night, after my tuition, my sis and mom and I went to Jusco to shop for more Christmas presents. And I missed this a lot!

I started to think of the days when I was a little girl. I remembered that when I was too bored, I took a pair of scissors and cut her hair shorter. My bad... *laughs* Day after day, her hair started to fall until she went bald!

Thought of getting one for myself. My mom said I was nuts. *laughs*

But I won't and never ever get myself one of these. This is too much of Barbies.

It's not cheap, you know. And I do not print money in my house. *laughs* These items are only meant for spoiled children. I didn't have these things during my childhood days.

But, if it is for chocolates, no prob for me. I can afford it. Too delicious. Temptation always occur here. *laughs*

Welcome to my going-to-be-fridge.

Yes, I eat chocolates like no one's business. Especially Ferrero Roche. Me love them!


Even there's chocolates in the fridge, I still insist of buying more chocolates for storage. *laughs*