Wednesday, December 5

Weird

Last night, I ate buah nona that was riped from my parents farm at the backyard. After eating, I realised that the trash was thrown away. So, I have to wrap it and put it somewhere so that ants won't come around. Before I wrap it, I did this and showed my brother. He has no reaction. *sweat* Maybe too caught up with his assignments and MSN.

At first, I tore it open. So, of course, you shall close it back.


But before that, stuff the seeds inside the shell.


Close the shell.




Anyway, went to the Dr. K Clinic this afternoon. Told Dr. C about my problem I have in the car. He said my problem is very unique or something. I can't remember. (I didn't tell him about my memory.*laughs*) He gave me Surgeron.


He made a joke that if to reduce nausea when sitting in the car, my Dad should get a BIGGER car. My parents and I laughed together with him.

0 comments: