Tuesday, December 18

Random Post

Have been sleeping late lately. Can't sleep. So, what I do is listening to music. And I've found great innovation for my butt.

The wooden chair.Which turns out to be...
The wooden 'sofa'

I just put my blanket on the chair. Which I find it very comfortable to sit. No more butt pains. *laughs*


Anyway, I have to make thing very superbly clear -- My eldest sis and I have difference in looks alright. We do look alike. But I find people calling me her name. So, let me show you. We are different. Even though I look like her, please think twice before calling me. *laughs*

In this pic, she got her face 'coloured' somehow. But you can still see the difference between us.

When I went MP to watch Enchanted the other day, I been been caught for not going to work. But when she approached me nearer, she realised it was Ramona! Makes me laugh.

When I went to the lawyer's office, the lady thought I was actually my sis. She talked so nicely but I can't get what she meant. So, I said, "I'm C's sis." She then realised and laughed.


However, Christmas is just around the corner. Can't wait for it. There'll be open houses and all I have to do is EAT! *laughs*

But tuition is still on......

0 comments: