Saturday, December 8

Gifts

These few weeks are the weeks that I have to think what to get for my friends for Christmas. My brain will be cracking. This year will be just random gifts. Thought of giving them this.


Clone my smelly pillow and give you guys. [Extra: Added with the smell! *laughs*] Mom used to say that if I throw this into the sea, all the fishes die of insufficient oxygen and water pollution. It has been with me since I was a young girl! Of course, for me, it gives nice smell. But for you, it stinks.

I've tried on my Sis. She makes noise on asking me to put it away from her. *laughs*

Actually, the smell of my smelly pillow is really great.

Anyway, I just had McDonald for dinner. And I want to thank God for giving me eyesight. After I had my first bite on the burger, I found that there is somekind of wood-look-alike in the burger. I eat and observe my food every time.


Maybe you guys can't see. Let me show you at a better angle.

See that black sharp thing pointing out? I took it and smell it. It smells like cooked-wood-like smell. Awful!


Sorry, used my phone camera. Was too hungry and wanted to work fast. *laughs* My dinner was at 9.30pm alright...

If I ate like a 10-months-never-eat-before person, I think I'll have food poisoning.

0 comments: