Tuesday, January 1

Shop KL

Day 1

I went to KL last year that was last Saturday, with my Aunt and her family and my Mom. I had such a great time there shopping. On the Saturday morn, we shopped in Sunway Pyramid from morn till evening. No tired legs. No broken legs. Just tired mouths that has been speaking non-stop about the things in Sunway. It was fun anyway. I enjoyed myself.


We went to look at the Christmas decors there. It was as if like in the Snow White cartoon. With all the Ginger bread house and train and stuff like that. And the snowflakes. It was beautiful and spectacular.

I know, it wasn't Christmas anymore but the decors are still on till Jan1, that is today.

Anyway, what I can say about the Sunway Pyramid is that, it was real HUGE shopping mall. But I think Pavillion can 'fart' Sunway away.


Anyway, (whats with this 'anyway'?) after much shopping, we stopped by Esquire Kitchen for some delicious lunch. It was great. Food was deliciou5!



After lunch, we went shopping for more. But I bought less. *
laughs*

Comes the setting sun, so we went back. Before going back to the apartment, my Sis, Mom and me went to the Centrepoint supermarket to get somethings. And I saw this.


SPAM lite. Please do not eat it even though it is edible and it is the lite version. It may cause virus to your body system and your microchips in your body. *
laughs* It may look deceiving to you but please do not try. If you do, later you will have to send your body to the hospital to reformat. *laughs*

And I caught this too.

It is Slai O'lai. It is the Biskuit meant for pigs only. *
laughs* Pigs can quote this when they gave up hope on living. They'll say like this, "Oh lai, sly fox! (Oh come, sly fox!)" That is for the Hokkien pigs. *laughs*

Day 2

We went to the church in KL. It was double my home church. But the people there are friendly. Enjoyed their fellowship. And they thought I am working already! I don't know why they think I am working.


After church service, we went to Tesco, The Curve and Ikea. Ikea was packed with people that I don't wanna take any pictures. It will be people instead of the furnitures.

And you know what, the Christmas decors are still on. It was beautiful and similar to Sunway Pyramid.



After walking around The Curve, we looked at the spectacular and huge shopping centre that can never be found in Malacca here. And Sis decided to do this.


This photo was shot by my Sis, Deb, with her new Sony Ericsson phone.

Day 3



Woke up about 9 something. I was awoke by a call from my Sis. Didn't go anywhere. Just stayed at home and get lazy. And I played my Sis phone. It became a new attraction to me. Didn't care of what she did to my camera. I continued using her phone till her phone was almost half dead.


After that, I went to watch TV. And I realised that I fell asleep when I was watching the TV. When I woke up, I heard my Dad's voice and I was ready to go back home to Malacca.

0 comments: