Monday, November 5

Shaking Legs or "Planting Grapes"?

We have been students lazying in school. Listened some random frogs singing for IJC Idol. Not all of them are frogs. Some of my friends who joined rocked the stage. Enjoyed myself by screaming. Actually, I was just testing if I can scream like the other girls do. I did. And I heard myself screaming like one of them. And I'm loving my screams as it makes my throat goes 'smoother' as I talk or laugh.

Half of our schooling hour we used to play Uno Attack. Very interesting game. Many random cards come out as you press the button. Lovin' it too. All thanks to CH who brought this game to school. Don't be surprised, it is my first time playing and seeing it as I've never seen before. Maybe I've seen but I forget. Heard that it is expensive and it is the most highest tech game in our school compared to other girls. Yea... We're allowed to bring games to school.


Skipping school tomorrow. Leaving J alone in school as she is absent today. She is the only one among us 6 who is absent. So, we’ll show no mercy to her. We will show her how 'lonely' we were without her.

Anyway, I'm trying to find myself a new brain make my brain think more as it is approaching the holidays. And there will be getaways is my family and school trips this coming holidays. SO I decided to get myself a Rubik's cube and have fun with my brain thinking and breaking each other's thought. *laughs* It'll be interesting.

For now, I'm reading Tuesdays With Morrie written by Mitch Albom. Very interesting story. It is teaching me to be a good listener.

Alright, gotta go now. Leaving for Add Maths Form 5 tuition. I know... Kiasu, right? Not actually, it is the teacher's choice to do it earlier so that we can finish the syllabus by the middle of next year. In short, to finish the syllabus faster than in school so that we can revise for SPM in tuition.

0 comments: