Sunday, November 18

Hacked Lately

My pc got hacked lately by my classmate. So I didn't update this week. Seem quiet here. So, lemme post one. One looonnngggg-winded one..

These week, I went to KL twice.

Thursday. I went with my parents to my Dad's customer's nursery. In fact, I went to 2 nurseries. Beautiful flowers. Some flowers looked weird to me. Maybe I never seen it before. And it was my first time seeing real orchid flowers. Am falling in love with it already. These are some pictures of plants with flowers. They are beautiful.

These are from a nursery in somewhere near Klang. I can't remember the place's name.

Mah love!


Next stop, the second nursery at Sungai Buloh.

A mosquito gave this to me

Anyway, we didn't buy any flowers because they were way to expensive.

On Friday. I went to KL again to stay over my sis' place because my brother's convo took place in PWTC and he also wanted to buy an amp for himself at Bukit Bintang. I see KL as a very busy street but trendy. I don't really like that place though. Made me sick. I had headache and tummy ache. Felt like throwing up in the car.

Okay, all I can say is that KL is a city where rich people lives. People like me can't afford any of Louis Vuitton's.


We were in Bentley Music store. Spectacular place for music players.

Who in the world will purchase this?


While waiting for my bro to test his amp, we went to Pavillion. I was so shocked to see Pavillion. It was so HUGE and I don't even know where to start. Well, we went for less than 1 hour. My bro called and we went back to Bentley's.

I call this megashopping centre.

But on our way there, I saw BMW Z4 in front of my eyes. Resting before me. I felt like stealing that car! Another love of mine!

And a Jaguar. A prize for some subscribers who subscribe something. I just can't remember what it was.

Alright, am tired. And still having some slight tummy ache. I think I got food poisoning. Ah, don't care lah...

Signed out.

0 comments: