Friday, November 23

The Call

I remembered clearly on how forgetful am I when I called my tuition teacher on the phone. Very embarrassing. One afternoon, my parents asked me to call him to register. Alright. I went.

Encik R : Hello.
Laamonah : Hello. Saya ni nak register untuk tuition BM Form 5. Nama saya Ramona.
EncikR : Baik. Form 5 eh?
Laamonah : Eee-ya...
Encik R : Ramuna eh nama you?
Laamonah : (Frustrated with the way he called me) Ya....
Encik R : Ok... Tuition mula on the first week of December. Nak apa hari? Ada Tuesday,
Thursday, and Friday. Tuesday pukul 5-7...
Laamonah : I'll take Tuesday.
Encik R : Ok. Ada kawan lain?

I thought and thought who is it. Because I remembered a friend of mine asked me to register hers when I call him. But I forgot. It was just a day before I made the call... I'm terrible.

Laamonah : ................................. (I paused about 1-2 mins.)
Encik R : Tak pa. Kalau ada kawan lain yang you boleh ingat, call saya lah.
Laamonah : Ok. Maaf eh, cikgu. Saya lupa.
Encik R : Tak pa. Kalau boleh ingat kawan you, panggillah saya.

Hanged up the phone. After that, I felt so terrible! I can forget things very easily! So terrible!

0 comments: