Thursday, November 29

It's Approaching

Note: Read about the Ah Lians and the Ah Bengs at Ketiak Busuk. He explains everything about these people! Hilarious tho'.

It's the ending of November. And December will sure pass like a speed of lightning, or maybe should we call, dalam sekelip mata(in a blink of an eye)? I'm so nervous as January is coming because my teeth will be 'jailed'. I mean, I'll get my braces. A person like me who loves all kinds of food sure can't invite the braces in because I sure can't eat certain food when I have it on.

Well, I don't mind bringing toothbrush and toothpaste to school because I'll have my own reason. (Obviously, brush my teeth after my meal
la.) But, I love food.

Ah, let it be what will it be. In the end, I'll get no-gap-between-teeth. That is what I want. When I smile, there's a gap between my teeth on the lower jaw. And I hate it. I had i since when I'm a young little girl. Not that I'm born with it.


See the gap for yourself:
14! Sweet years!

See, let me side-track a bit. When I was young, my Mom extracts everyone's shaky tooth. (Even the little ones that she was taking care. She was a babysitter since when I was young.) Anyway, when I got my tooth extracted for the 2nd time, as the 1st one was in the govt dentist(and I never go till when I was about 10 to register. But always forgot to bring documents), I screamed like no one's business because it hurts!

We were 14.

So, when the other tooth began shaking, I kept quiet. So, when I was watching TV, I will push it with my tongue until a new tooth grow under it. So, it grew sideways. That's when I started to create a gap between the other tooth.

I regret doing it.

After a year plus, I started smiling like this to cover that ugly, weird gap. JUST to cover it.


But this is not to cover it, I placed the camera at the wrong angle! We were laughing before I pressed the button!


Anyway, I missed that year a lot!

0 comments: