Wednesday, October 7

My Last Peaceful Night

i didn't know that my name can be mentioned in the korean language. how they say it ar? la-moo-na. got tone sommore! won tae can keep singing my name in class some more. with his body movement.

aiyo. funny lar. can talk about football with mr john sommore. and they call my lecturer john sometimes. like kawan wei. hahahaha.

i'm still surviving. having stomach ache. since afternoon. no idea why.

but i have been staring at the facebook home page and keep refreshing it for 354351325469876543 times but still not bored of it.

ps. malam ini merupakan malam terakhir aku bergembira berseorangan tanpa ketawa menggila babi.
pps. if ms helen asks me to do my assignment for another time, i will eat myself. hahahaha. that'll be the 4th time doing it ok. because when i was doing my assignment for the 2nd time, i spent my whole afternoon until night doing it. 6 hours sommore! ahaha. i don't know how perfect she wants the assignment to be. aiyo.
ppps. chemistry class is going out tomorrow for assignment!!! yay! believe it or not. hahaha.

0 comments: