Saturday, October 17

Anything in Everything

i realised that when i'm with my college mates, i tend not to speak with my malaysian slang. and i tried reducing the word la, leh, and lor. instead, i keep saying yea yea. that's really a something. hahahaha.

anywhos, life has been great. this week's filled with assignments, presentations and quizzes, i'm taking it slowly. absorbing everything.

and finals are coming in a month plus time. then holiday begins! yay yay! hahahaha. but then long semester will start again. *blahk*

i'm going to spend my weekend this time, without my mom. ugh. quiet home. i miss my mom a little bit already. i have to do all the little little chores at home. and eating out. ugh.

besides, i have to go to school today. aiyo. for the tertiary education thingy thing.

but but, i wanna wish all my indian lovely friends

a happy diwali!

ps. to work or not to work?
pps. relationship talks is starting in my home. my ears!
ppps. it's good talking to you, kanusha.
pppps. i wanna eat myself for some reasons. hahahahaha.

0 comments: