Thursday, October 8

The Chemistry

since 11 something in the morning, i was away from home until now. i just arrived a few minutes ago. and now my dad is having his tea time somewhere outside. my mom is somewhere outside with my brother. and i'm all alone at home.

by the way by the way. aiyo. i have so much things to talk about but i am too lazy to type. hahaha.

basically, my chemistry class went out to tzu zhi for their recycling centre. we don't wanna do paper based assignments ma. so we asked the lecturer to bring us out to recycling centre. hehe. 10 marks wei. hahahaha. grouped assignment sommore.

what i did there was walking and sweating. fuh. ming ceh said i sweat more like how she did yoga. hahaha. most of the time, i was laughing and talking. joe and han dong-hoon somehow likes to bully me. aiyo. joe keep giving me pen from the bag that has the papers that we need to sort. aiyo. and the visa card. aiyo. funny lar. then han dong-hoon loves to knock my head. but then i hit him back. such power wei. hahahahha.

anywhos, no pictures. hahaha. all in facebook. they will tag me.

then after coming back from the recycling centre, we went to mcd. 5 of us. ming ceh, lya, me, han dong-hoon and bob. and the best part was, han dong-hoon gave me rm10 to buy his milo ice and he asked me to keep the change! fuh. hahahahah.

so we ate. then when going back to school, supposed to do study group for 2 subjects. but we ended up talking and laughing. aiyo. we have so much to talk wei. like 20 years didn't see. hahahaha.

wait for the pictures in fb k?

2 comments:

Ming Ceh

joe?? My brother's best friend who always beside him?? why he give you visa card? so funny? So sad, I didn't get to see it =)

Ramona

yea. joe. hahaha. he crap a lot lar. hahahahaha. u were busy sorting. i was busy laughing and making fun of everything. hahaha.