Thursday, October 29

I Left It Hanging By A Moment

mann. 5 days already i left my blog hanging. hahaha.


my two nieces. i know. cute heh? my nieces whatttt.

im typing here, now with my tummy playing whatever games it likes. i tengah cirit-birit. aduii. but i went to school. bluek bluek.

recently, what have i been doing? let me see. hmm.. i went to dp on monday. tues i went to school. wednesday i went to school. today, i went to school. how sweet is my life heh? tomorrow am going to school again. saturday going to kl with my chemistry class dudes and dudettes for assignment. 6am wei. aiyo.

oh yea, i recently got another handphone from my dad. he bought some sony ericsson C model mia phone. and he gave me his 6500 slide. vodafone k? not iphone or apple or whatever. i pokai mia. and yet ms ju lee can say her students are rich. tsk tsk tsk.

anywhos, this is what i had for breakfast this week before i leave class wei. how sad heh? lazy wanna find food lar.


i should end here now. pop quiz tomorrow. even though its an open book quiz, i need to be extra kuai.

ps. the love friction in school among mates. very interesting. eh im not the participating one ok? hahaha.
pps. i really do suck in mandarin. how i wish my brain has subtitles.
ppps. michelle branch!
pppps. i drove at 100 and i didn't realise there was a road block ahead. but i managed to go through it. then i showed my sparkling teeth at the policeman wei. hahahaha.

0 comments: