Wednesday, October 14

Happy Birthday Daddy!

my dad looked pretty happy and excited today. so bright wei his face. no stress. and he didn't complain on fetching me back from school. yea. today i takda kereta. kesian.

he's 55 today. yeah. 55 babey! celebrated his birthday last saturday with my relatives at home.


Happy Birthday, Daddy!

last night, my mom complained on the makan table that her gigi sakit because she just extracted one. then my dad said this,
why don't you ask the dentist to make one cover to cover your lobang there. then when close the cover, no pain ma.
(adui. lame wei. i just laughed at him. a forced laugh.)

ps. my next sem is gonna be another blasting period.
pps. im so busy with assignments, presentations and quizzes. can't update so regularly this week. ugh. tomorrow IELTS speaking (mampos), friday quiz, monday presentation.
ppps. ms helen made me do my assignment for the 4th time! when she was explaining and explaining to me, i felt like run away wei. aiyo.
pppps. back to assignment.

1 comments:

Ming Ceh

I'm hoping that you won't be re-doing for next coming assignment =) cheer up!!!