Thursday, October 16

Faeces

Or shit. *laughs*

My phone is busted. It wouldn't turn on when I press the button. It wouldn't restart. It'll not do anything at all! Die! No phone. Again. But never mind. I can live with it. My credit will stay stagnant there. Yay! Then when it expires, tadaa! Plus RM30. Woo-hoo! 

Anyway, Joanne my darling, don't play miss call. Waste your money only. You can miss call my house la if you want. *laughs*

So now everybody, please contact me through my house phone. 

I know Calynn happy I got no phone. *laughs*

I'm going to the traditional way of communication. I'm proud of it. Besides, no one contacts me through my phone except for miss callings. And this time, I can reduce my frustration over Hotlink messages, which I find it irritating. Ish~

Anyway, I've cancelled my Friendster account! Planning to go Facebook (or muka buku) after SPM.

And I haven't gone to school for 4 days! 4 days! Imagine.. *laughs* I'm going to school tomorrow. Planned to go to school yesterday but couldn't because I have no transport to go back. Takkan I wanna crawl back kan?! *laughs
I remembered Joanne ate my words yesterday. She believed me that I was going to KL to watch Estranged and she told the other 7 peeps in school why I was absent. *laughs*

And sadly, I have to watch my dear Andy through my TV. So sad... Boo-hoo. I can't make it to Starbucks at Sunway because I will have no place to sleep for a night. My brother's place is unavailable. My sister is having her class the next day. And my second sister is coming back on Friday night. So, I'm not going to KL... I'll be watching Estranged with my sister tomorrow night. 

So, I'll see you guys on tv who are going for the Estranged gig! Wave at the camera ya! *laughs*

Okay, I have to go back to my dear Chemistry!

0 comments: