Friday, October 17

Why? You tell me why la...

According to the polls I submitted a few weeks ago, the results are

Joanne and Choon Mei is tie? 50%-50%? And Yen Mei is 0%? What the fish (that goes blup blup blup in the water that turns the sea water blue) ?! I'm quite lame also. Hehe.

But actually Yen Mei should be included in also! Because she changed the lyrics of the We The Kings' Check Yes Juliet to:

Walk baby walk,
Don't ever look front,
It'll combine us all,
if you don't give them a chance.

She sang it on our way to the library this morning after recess. Lame, right? Laugh la. Laugh. Very funny wor. Har-har-har!

After that she don't know the rest of it. 

Why is everyone of us getting lamer? Maybe SPM stress too much mia pasal. Study terlalu banyak. Have to unload it all.

Anyway, I'm gonna maintain my tradition starting from this week that is --- jeng jeng jeng jeng... Going to school once a week! Hehe. Cannot study la at school. I go to school do what? Talk and laugh with the lamers. Cannot concentrate lor. 

And yea, Calynn created me a new something. LSL as my godmother. I tell you, all my teachers in school who teach me this year are all my mothers. My third badge of mothers. My second badge is Joanne. My first badge is my mom! See, SPM made us crazy dy.

24 more days!!! 

0 comments: