Monday, October 27

Express One

And I'm back in Melaka.

I went to KL yesterday and attended a church service there at 11am. Ended about 12.45pm.

Then I did what everybody else does every normal day - eat, sleep, watch TV, study (a lil bit ni. *guilties*)

I went over to my grandma's place after my lunch in Klang. I ate bak kut teh, which is so my favourite, edible food! It rocks okay. So far, the bak kut tehs in Klang is much much more nicer than all the ones in Melaka. And the chinese tea cups are so small!


It was pretty small. One gulp of it and done! Pour again please... Thankiu.

The chinese tea set is pretty small also. The teapot is like a size of our mug and you have to pour it into the white teapot (which don't look like one but a creamer's teapot) to cool it down faster so that when you pour it into your cute, little tea cup, you are ready to drink.


So we ate and ate. I like the pork fats the most. I whacked it all with my brother. =D

Was over at my grandma's place. Watched Bambi. It was so sad when its mother died. Boo-hoo.

After watching finish already, watch some Korean and Japanese show. My grandma's house really got nothing to do except for watching tv and sleeping and studying only lor. Very sien one. I brought my Physics book there.

My brother played with my phone camera. And he took his feet!


and he set his picture as my phone's wallpaper!

I quickly changed it to other picture.

The next day, which is today, woke up at 8 something and ate breakfast. We headed to Sunway Pyramid at 9.45am. Shhh! I know. I should study. *laughs*

Shopped the whole day.

And I saw this.

ABC handbag? What the fish.


Didn't go for the skate.


And this is my Starbucks, Casey!


LOL! I got no money la...



Uncle Bob! Since when my bf turn to uncle leh? *laughs*

Went to a Thai stall 2 stalls away from uncle Bob's. They have


but I didn't order. Looked to strange.

I ordered chicken chop instead.

And ice kacang or known as ABC.


Look so special kan? It was too much and I can't finish.

This is what I left behind:


I bet Choon Mei can finish these if she was in my place. I'm just simply not her. She's a huge eater, I tell you. *laughs*

Went back to my sister's apartment. On the 12th floor.


Looked down at the balcony.


Gayat tak? I gayat man...


Okay, back to books!

See ya guys on Wednesday in school. Sherina asked me to go because she miss me! So go lor.
See ya peeps!

Happy Deepavali!

0 comments: