Friday, February 15

Tongues

This afternoon, right after school, we went straight to MP. After shopped for some things and playing games in Wonderland (especially me, the most excited one), Yen Mei and I bought pearl drinks near the SenQ shop in MP. The MP Pearl, something like that. I bought the peppermint milk tea with additional pearls. All in total cost me Rm5.

And here are some pictures that we took.

This picture was shot outside MP at the roadside (if you really notice). As you can see, I was the most disgusting ever in that picture with the crushed pearls on my tongue. It didn't slide down. It stayed. I might wanna get another one again when I go to MP. *laughs*

I'm always the noisiest, the disgust-est, the outstanding, the friendly one... (Perasan already lah now...)

Alright alright...

We walked back to school, and we started to sort of like, promote MP Pearls in front of the Milo machine of our school. The photographer here is Yen Mei whom we have to explain about how to take pictures not only horizontally and vertically as well, but of 30 angles and etc. too. Actually, she put a lot of effort to shoot this shot. It is because she has been snapping pictures horizontally and vertically, maybe.


Let me introduce to you...
Miss Yen Mei...


...With her ah-lian pose. Yen Mei, you fail lah...

0 comments: