Tuesday, February 12

Changes About the Prom Night

The prom night details were changed recently.

This is the current one.

Date: 8 March 2008
Place: Equitorial Hotel, Melaka.
Time: 7.30 - late

I might not make it because the day before I am going for a concert. So, I'll think about it and talk to my parents first. Most probably my Dad will not let me go because for 2 days he will have to send me. Petrol now is not free alright.

Anyway, I have some frogs pictures. Yay!

From left: Jac, Dr. Raji, Amira, Khairun

From left: Jac, Calynn, Sherina

From left: Me, Sherina, Jac

I didn't slash the frog apart. Too bloody for me. I felt disgusted. Jac, Sherina and I didn't I the frog. That's why we can take some pictures. *laughs*

Credits: Raji's camera.

Ah, today, Sherina turned 17 too! Yay!!! She's older than me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHERINA aka rabba!!!

0 comments: