Thursday, February 7

One Night


My family and I went to KL to celebrate CNY with my grandmother and my uncle's family. We left of about 11 something I think. I can't really remember. But I remembered that I left my stinky, lovely room for one night available. No one's home. Everybody was in KL last night.

We sat in the car for 2 hours plus because the speed limit for the festive season on the road is about 80-90km/h. It was so slow that I got so bored. (Usually my Dad speeds when he drives on the highway.)


And so, finally, we reached at my grandmother's. We watched TV. Talked. Go for mamak's. Pet shop. We did everything to kill time. I don't know why but the time passed too slow!

I'm bored alright.

And I saw this commercial on TV. I laughed like mad la... (Look at her friends beside her.)



We waited for the dinner to be served. And I helped them to scoop the dishes and the rice and all.

After dinner, we watched some calligraphy. (We, the English educated, were so jakun that all 6 of us watched my cousin did her calligraphy on the red paper thingy.)

We went back to my Sis' apartment. And along the way, I just witness global warming in KL. It was too bad. What is wrong the the people. Are they blind so they would like to have all lights to be on? They must do some eye check up then.


And more global warming.


And finally, we reached the apartment.

We were waiting for my Sis to take the car sticker and the access card to enter and park in the basement.

We slept a bit late because we watched some Canto movie on TV3. No Astro there. So, I felt how Astro-less people live. It was way too bored. So, I slept of about 1 something after miss calling some of my friends. *laughs* I didn't miss call some of them because my credit was low.

Slept about 1 something and woke up at 7.15am.


The sun was beautiful and spectacular. I thank God for I didn't hear any of the guys downstairs shouting GOALLLLLLLLL!!!!!

We went for breakfast this morning at some Indian shop nearby. And I flipped this menu on the table.

And I saw this from the menu.

Jus Cinta

Maybe who's in love can drink this. *laughs*

After breakfast, we head straight back to Malacca.


I slept for a few minutes. And I think my Bro took a picture of me sleeping. I just felt this. Ah, don't bother him la.

0 comments: