Monday, February 4

Days Before CNY

My sis and I went shopping in MP last Saturday. We went in to Rest & Relax and I heard this song. It is a copy of Sean Kingston's Beautiful Girls but it is in Mandarin version about the CNY. It made me laugh so I recorded this with my phone. Sorry for bad quality.





Anyway, my toe. It got bitten by an evil red ant. Fuuuu.... It hurts la alright. It was bitten yesterday. And that my-CNY-toe, BIG RED toe. *laughs*
However, I don't matter so much about the toe. Who cares la, right?

I got myself a few new clothes for CNY this year. This year, it's different than the past years because my CNY clothes are mostly pink-purple colour like that. Got some from KL and some from Malacca here. Pretty cheap ones la. I don't print cash on my printer.



I got this dress from KL Sunway Pyramid. It was a huge shopping mall, but I only managed to get 2 clothes from there. I know, I'm fussy. *laughs* *slaps head* It cost me about RM49. My pocket said 'ouch' at that minute. Oh, another one I got from Sunway is this shirt.


It's from Seed. Everywhere you go in Padini, you'll see this. It'll be very common la someday. Coincidently, Madeline got this too. Madeline, we have the same shirt!

Alright alright, these are the things I got from Malacca's Mahkota Parade. It was on sale that time. So, what you expect? Cheaper things la!


This is from Seed again. It's of about RM30. It was the one of the last 5 pairs of the same shirt on the rack. I grabbed it.


This pair of earrings, I got it from Bumcity. 50% wan la... *laughs* RM7.50. Thanks Joanne for paying for me first. *laughs* I was broke that day. But I paid her the next day alright...

This is silver bangles from Miss Cindy Gan at RM16.50 at FOC FOS. It caught my eye. So, is my Sis' eyes. So, I decided to get it.

I'm grateful to have what I got for my CNY eventhough it wasn't as great as my friend's collection for CNY. Their loaded alright. To them, these collection are nothing to them. *laughs*

Ah, I didn't purchase anything from Rest&Relax yea!

0 comments: