Saturday, February 2

Lack of Money

Note: Another wisdom tooth is work in progress. It's coming. And it's killing my appetite to eat because it hurts. *sigh*

The car stopped at the traffic light. And I saw this.

Maybe the government is lacking of money. So, for extra confirmation, they planned to insert 2 cameras. One is the normal camera that you normally see on the road, another is a CCTV. Maybe they have to confirm that they need to get some money from a particular driver. They're desperate I think. *laughs*


This is the CCTV that is beside the camera that snaps and snaps cars that made mistakes in their driving non-stop. But they can't see drivers in the car eating nasi lemak. Sadly... *laughs*

So sorry about the quality. I know, it's poor. Please wait after SPM. I'll get myself a better quality of camera. I hope to.

0 comments: