Sunday, January 13

The Language

It was a new day. A wonderful day.


Flowers almost bloomed beautifully until my Dad plucked it out of its branch.

They smelled nice anyway.. But they withered a few moments later.


I opened the door. Checked the magazine about somekind of promotion. And I saw this.


Hmmm.. Such 'powerful' word. Ekstravaganza. I wonder what would the language turn to in the future. Its 2008 and they Englished the word. That's what my teachers told me. Interesting.
New word of 2008.


Alright, this is an old word. It was 'created' in 2007. Old...

Maybe in 2010, the language will be all Englished. Let me give an example:
"I am veri sori for wat I haf dan," says the Prima Ministar.

*laughs
*

I feel
sad for the language. For what they have turned it to.

They aren't as rich as P.Ramlee's time. Maybe they should've watched more black&white shows to add their vocabulary.

*shakes head*

0 comments: