Sunday, January 6

Jonker

The 1.3mp

Just went to Jonker Walk last night with the youths. Did something special when going to Jonker. Eating. Most of the time when I go there, I buy stuff for myself. But they did something special last night. They ate and ate. But I didn't eat. I ate my dinner before going out with them. Mom's food...

Us

So, they ate many weird food that I have never seen before. Maybe I haven't gone to Jonker for months. That's why. *laughs* I am outdated.

After a long walk around the streets last night, we went in the Yummy Yummy Food Station No. 69 (Am not promoting the shop. *laughs*). They looked at the menu. They asked, "What's the difference between Cendol and Nyonya Cendol?" So I told them that since the Peranakans love sugary food stuff, so the Nyonya Cendol is more sweeter than the normal Cendol.


So I think Magdalene tried that out. All of them ate except for Eunice and myself. And they ate like no one's business. Gooble gooble gooble. *laughs*

After much eating, the guys talked and talked. And we girls gossip about the guys crushes and stuff like that. We made heck of a noise in the shop last night. Made the owner of the shop shocked maybe. Who knows...


And Kingsley made us smiled for nothing for 10 seconds before the camera snaps. He is bad. Real bad... But this picture is worth it.

Thanks to Magdalene who brought the camera. Thanks for the pictures anyway.

---

Anyway, I just received the Youth camp '07 pictures from Magdalene too. Nice photos. I was 16! *laughs* If I am not mistaken, these pictures were taken on the 3rd day. The last day of the camp. It was in May. I was a fresh 16.

Alright, I wasn't ready yet

Over-ready

As you can see, we took pictures in sequence. Before leaving, we snapped pictures in the room. When leaving, we snapped pictures outside our room.


Roommates

*These pictures are courtesy of Magdalene and Kingsley. Thanks!

0 comments: