Friday, January 25

Hots and Colds

Yes, hots and colds. When you have known a friend for quite sometime, you tend to be closer and be getting along with each other.

But of all a sudden, they experience thermal shock. They tend to be cold towards you. Sometimes, you get real fed up with the colds that people give you when you were so friendly to them. This kind of thingy-thing really kills my heart. It does to you all to, right? It doesn't seem to be going well.

All of us have our own problems, am I not right? Everything seemed to be not right in that particular hour and we have to face it. But you don't have to 'expose' to people that you are having problems. That you are angry of something. Just keep it to yourself.

You don't have to expose to the people. You don't' even have to show to your friends that you are angry. Your friends are innocent. Your friends do not know what problems you are facing through.



I just experienced it today. This afternoon. At the very second. It made me wanna scream, shout, and do whatever that I can to let go of it. And I played Corrinne May's Let It Go in my own mind.

It all begin when the school's hour's over. When all kids were all ready to scream themselves home for joy. That's what I did during my primary years. Can't wait to go back.

We were having fun together as usual. 3 of us.

We went to MP. (To kill time till 3pm. Activity was on.)

We were walking around, making a fool of ourselves. I met some friends of my friends'. It was pretty nice hour. I met Kingley.

It all went well until the hour when we were about to go back to school. I hate to say this but my friend gave us a cold reaction. A sudden change. Thermal shock maybe I should say. But I don't like this kind of thing to occur.

When the time has come for us to go back to school for activity...

Something happened and she didn't share with us her problems. She kept to herself. And we have to face it.

She walked back alone. We watched as she walked faster. We ran and ran but she walked faster than us. (We ran and stopped, ran and stopped. No stamina. *laughs*) We took it easy at first.

But when she saw us back in school, it was as if she was a stranger to us. It wasn't us 3 anymore but 2. She sat far away from us. Stayed far away from us. As if we had viral infection or something.

So, what my friend and I did was to give her a smiling face. (Maybe I smile a lot. I don't know.) And we tried our best not talk to her because it might 'meet' with her feelings. And maybe she'll think something about us.

In another way, avoiding problems to occur.

My friend was so disappointed in her. So was I. Even a word of a bye didn't came out of her mouth.

Very disappointed.

I've let go of everything that I wish to say. I'm done with it.

0 comments: