Thursday, October 11

When Will This Come to An End?

I can't stop taking pictures of the sun. When I do not go to school, I do this to my phone camera.
PS: I don't go to school doesn't mean I sleep at home. I take pictures and study for exams.


Oh, about my exams. I wrote a lot of crap in the essay writing. But I did not go off the road. I stayed with my points. But when it comes for elaboration, I elaborate too long and the number of words exceeded the exact number. I remembered I did twice for my BM paper. Thank God I finished in time. About Bio, I had fun time writing elaborating the points until I left a few minutes before the time due.

After the Raya break, I still had 5 more days to go until the exam is over. On that Friday, I'll go for the LCC concert! *smiling* I cannot wait!

But I still have to study History... *grin* After I've done my Sejarah, I'll keep it. And won't let it out until next year.


Alright, I'll go now or I'll be crapping here more.

0 comments: