Saturday, October 13

Stress-less

In the midst of my exam period, I can still go shopping. Besides, I'm going tomorrow with my Mom and Deb together to get something for my Dad. Was shopping the whole afternoon just now. But ended buying our stuff. We can't find anything suitable for Dad. So we're going tomorrow.

For my tea break, I had cafe latte in Delifrance in Jusco. First time there because I wanted to save my money. *laughs* Sis paid for the drinks. It was worth it. But I prefer Starbucks better. The cake and coffee... Hmmmm!

The cafe latte

Look at the colour tone

Used 5 packets of sugar.
[I think I'll get diabetes before I'm in my 40s *laughs*]

After my tea break, we continued shopping and walking around to waste a little time. I just have so much time to waste. And I'm not worried of my exam.

Last night, I dreamed that I failed my History. Worried for a short while only. But I'm gonna study on Monday till Sunday. I'm gonna break my brain out. *laughs*

0 comments: