Sunday, October 14

It's A Sunday and...


Daddy!

He is exactly 5x years old. Wanna know his age? Ask him or go figure and comment at this post. Anyway, we had dinner at Thong Sui in Batu Berendam last night. Cool dinner. I liked it.

The iced pearl mango! Mah fav!

You might wonder what's the little little black-looking-like-ball thingie in the bowl. It is the basil seeds. There are mango that are cut into small pieces found in the bowl too. Very nice. Very nice. I'll go there and have another one again this week. Addicted already. See lar...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I was doing my LCD duty this morning in church. I was fast but did 2 mistakes. My mistakes were repeated twice that is, pressing the wrong button. *Tongue out* He asked to flash the scriptures on screen. So, I did.

Ps. Graham: Look, she's fast, isn't she?
Me : *gave him a smile*
Ps Graham : See, they like you. Smile again.
Me : *look at the screen and smile*

So shy lar me. Dah lah my name is popular in tuition for being noisy and playful by Mr H. I wanna bury my face somewhere somehow! *laughs* It's a compliment for me. But I'm too shy in front of people whom I'm not so close with ... I must overcome this lar...

0 comments: