Friday, September 28

Unfinished

I've always take pictures of the beautiful sun. Now, let me take the bright moon. Can't really see the stars though. *sigh*

Now, I have less time to study. Papers are gonna start next week and end on 25th Oct, which is when I jump "Hooray!" And go for LCC to support my friends who are involved in the dancing competition. I just cannot wait.*laughs*


Ah, how I wish I can study like this and all the information enters my brain and generate there. But it just can't. I cannot study by scanning the sentences. There are 2 books waiting for me to explore them. Luckily, those subjects will be on the following week...



When I cannot concentrate, I look up and I see it spinning and spinning. It is better than listening to music while studying Biology and letting all the information lost in the air...

Gotta go now.. STUDY! *Gahhhh..*

0 comments: