Thursday, September 6

It Begins

I saw a gay sitting Town Bus today. Hair straightened. Eye mascara-ed. *laughs*

Alright alright..
Exam is coming.. Its at the edge. Starting to study to maintain in this 2nd class aka noisy class.

Makes me sleep and kill my brain with formulas.

So, to avoid sleepiness...

What I've learned today in Physics class is to draw a car in a faster way when your teacher is rushing you to copy your Pascal's Principle notes faster. There was a diagram that we need to draw or sketch or scribble.. There's a car on a larger piston. So, I drew like this.


S said that it is so cute. But she drew for me back the one that teacher drew on her transparency. J said it is like a tyred-UFO (UFO bertayar). I liked my drawing. My new invention. *laughs*

Anyway...
I have to get on studying until next month comes to confront the papers. 3 WEEKS! Really so-not Form 3! Aih... But, I'll suffer the 21 days and pray to excel with flying colours and glorify His name!

0 comments: