Friday, September 14

Broken

I don't have the urge to study now. Very tired with copying notes. She suddenly gave us one blast of History notes to copy down. SO tired. Slept on the table just now. *Oh my* This shows how bored am I to write down notes. But I will always complete my notes and my friends will copy.

Was studying a few nights ago. Some informations can enter my brain but too much formulas!


So, I decided to do my Add Maths homework. Can't find the answer! I am not perfect. So, I just liquid it off and ...


Sometimes when I'm too bored at home studying, I'll be sleeping on my table and I'll realise that I'm sleeping so, I'll suddenly wake up from my short-sleep and continue studying. Sometimes, I will on my portable speaker and plug on my music player and play music softly so that I won't fall asleep.


But when I'm too bored with studying, I'll read Bible and go to bed and start a new day on the following day. People say I'm so different from my sis who studied until early in the morn with torchlight on the bed. Don't be surprised. She was studying Physics too! She told me that Physics makes people's brain go crazy. In other words, not functioning well. She was joking anyway.

Hope I can study properly tonight without sleeping on my table! *laughs*

0 comments: