Sunday, September 30

Break-ing for A Min

Was taking a short break while studying yesterday by surfing Youtube. While was watching a show that my friend recommended, I saw a few other ones that were so hilarious that I laughed to tears!

These are the ones my friend, K, recommended:


The Proton seatbelt


NTU lecturer feedback

The ones I saw on the related videos were the Japanese people making fun of the public. They're very known for this stuff.


In the spa during winter in Japan


The public toilet in Japan
(So, don't go to public toilet in Japan!)


100 people having fun with 1 person


Japanese motorbike
(even the cyclist is faster than him)


The Japanese Kung Fu
(open your eyes and watch that there is people wearing all black to make the show more dramatic)


Japanese speaking English


So it's time to laugh your head off, peeps!

0 comments: