Monday, September 3

The Sweeper

Just came back after tuition. And Mom will usually keep some left-over food for my supper. Today she kept more than I can ever consume for my dinner. She kept curry chicken, fried fish and egg soup. So, I took the egg soup and Mom made me guilty for not taking the fish and the curry chicken. But I didn't take after she said that the fish is so delicious... the curry chicken you sure you don't want? Usually, I'll 'sweep' whatever my Mom cooks but I just don't have the appetite today maybe..



My Mom is known as the best cook because of her, I grew up so well! Previously, I was known as a rat for emptying her refrigerator during the holidays. If I am staying with my Sis in KL, her refrigerator will be empty in one day! Really evil eh? *laughs*

Anyway, I am now listening to Corrinne May's new album, Beautiful Seed. It contains 14 beautiful songs. Slow songs and a little catchy. It can make one angry person to be a calming one. I can't get one in Malaysia here. So I downloaded it. Should listen to it, people!

0 comments: