Friday, October 6

War is Finally Gone

Praise God! Praise Him! The PMR is finally over. Enjoy like crazy man..

Before this week, there are a lot of things happening. When I say a lot, it's a lot! A few weeks before PMR, we had a jab from the Hospital. It's about the kancing gigi. Well, it hurts me a lot. My left hand was numb after the jab immediately.

1 week before PMR, I was in KL. It was really fun and I enjoyed the most. We went shopping as a family.

Then, something happened! Studies was put on the list #1. Studied like a mad person but I don't have stress and I kept on laughing and laughing. This is me.

Listened to the radio. JJ lost his laugh. Gotta find them. Anyway, talking about Hitz.fm, my friends and I are planning to get Hitz.fm to call Joanne and make fun of her. She doesn't know about this anyway.

So, I need to enjoy myself now. I am so lazy to type more. Chaoz!

0 comments: