Wednesday, October 18

Freedom!

Well, these few weeks, my internet connection really sucks and it really kills my hands. I have been enjoying my schooling days recently with my crazy friends. I cannot imagine life in December during the holidays without friends. Oh my!

These few weeks we don't have to study anymore. All we do is go for outing. Imagine how LIVELY it is to be in school after PMR!

These are some pictures of us in the Zoo. We are like a bunch of never-been-going-out-for-a-long-time girls. How crazy we were!

Get crazy in the bus, gals!

Daddy, Son and Mama

Sitting on a tortoise

We gone to a musuem which I have forgotten what is the name. But we have been there for a school trip. It is so boring that we keep on snapping pictures. Imagine how bored is Malacca but the tourism here is very good. Maybe we Malaccans find it very boring because there is nothing special about it. Yea.. Maybe we don't appreciate History.

We really had nothing to do!

Just snapping here is very happy

Just after the Musuem thing, we headed for Mahkota Parade where we really enjoyed ourselves. We ate Pizza! We were so busy that we don't have time to snap pictures! Anyway, when we were there, Mahkota Parade, in short, MP, just opened! And we were the 1st people to enter and be the customers! And that was my first time eating Pizza in all my life. It is actually quite delicious!

My PC just got reformated. I gotta do some stuffs. Am quite busy lately. Didn't attend school today because it would be a boring day. Boring activities! Catch up later!

0 comments: