Tuesday, October 31

11th hour

Who are you thinking?


School dismissed at 2pm, reached home at 4.30pm. Late! Argh! It is because of my neighbor. She told me at the 11th hour. And I was so hoping to go home at that time. Oh, my! I contacted home and my mom answered. She and I used all the options given but among 5 options, only 1 was going to be used.

I waited at the bus stop to go to my Aunt's house. A few minutes later, close to 30 minutes or so, I saw my uncle passing by. I just waved Hi and smiled. I turned. I saw my uncle calling me to follow him home. I walked to him. He asked me to call my mom that he was sending me home.

Mom agreed. He sent me home. Before that, he went to the MBMB to do somethings. So, I waited for him. Reached home at 4.30pm. 2 hours later than actual.

The 11th hour really makes me waste my time!

I thanked my uncle. And I really appreciate him for driving me home.

Well, was listening to this song from Wang Lee Hom these few days. Very nice and meaningful song.
Liang Ge Ren Bu Deng Yu Wo Men


I guess this is all. I have to go now.

Muahhs!

0 comments: