Friday, October 27

Glad: On



Just heard this song a few minutes ago. Seems that he is quite sad. Read somewhere that he is a very loyal guy. He once loved a girl but the girl accepted another guy's love. But he didn't give up. Wow...

Ok... Let's not talk about that.

My cousin, Rachel, is getting married next month. I'm really happy for her. I am helping her do some stuffs for her wedding day too! I am so glad that I can lend a hand to her. All I wanna say is CONGRATS, CHEA CHEA RACHEL! Yeah!

Mom and Dad are coming back home from Kunming very soon tonight. I can't wait for them to come back! I miss them so much! I'm going to just let go of what I wanna say to them!

Anyway...
Monday is coming very soon. Can't wait for it! I can't wait to go to school! ARGH! We are going to PETRONAS in Tangga Batu, Malacca. Sure to be very far. Far far far away land... *laughs* I pray for journey mercy to Tangga Batu. It's quite far from my school.

Pray for me too ya!

0 comments: