Saturday, October 21

Getting Ready

I am going to Ranong mission trip on the 6th to the 10th of December. I am very glad that I am going there for I have not been there for once even. So, this is the time to go. Yeah! The people who are atending are all quite old but not really that old.

All of us are given duty to be done quickly so that we will be fully equiped if there are emergency cases, if you get what I mean. My duty is to attract the little children, from 3 to 15 years of age from stop running around an teach them to sing songs that has action together that we have learnt before in the Kids Church. I think it will be a very fulfilling experience.

Others were given the duty to plan of what games that we shall play together with the children there. And a lot more. In short, we are given duties and finally join them together as one programme. Yea...

There might be a Campfre night too which I have never seen before.

I have to get ready to church to find some songs now. So, I will be updating my blog later.

God bless ya!

0 comments: