Saturday, August 5

After Dizziness Has Gone..

My fever has gone away. My sore throat and flu came to visit me then. How sick am I. I sneeze 6-10 times a day and I feel so tired of it. I'm feeling extra sleepy and tired. And my eyes is always watery like as though I'm crying or something. How so tired.

Well, I have to deal with all this. Trials coming next week and I'm going to study super hard and need more concentration on my History and Geography. These are the kinda-boring subject and makes me sleep. But these aren't that bad as Science. I sleep in class when the teacher is teaching becuase the teacher talks nonsense and makes jokes. He ain't serious.

Anyway, I need to go now and open my books and open my mind too to let all the informations that I've studied enter my brain.

But before that, I've been watching Anne of Green Gables. The show is very interesting and hilarious too! You'll just have to listen to those words that she says and understand it. It's very easy to understand because she speaks British English. You can just get them from Youtube.

Bye for now.

0 comments: