Wednesday, August 23

A Simple Song



Although this title and this song don't match with what I am going to post about, I just like this song.

Teenagers now are really crazy. I say this because, you see, the moment I step out of the house, go outside and see what's of the world, I see teenagers trying to compete of who's better, richer, taller, smarter, and so on. I think it's so lebih I would say because they always look at me and you know, 'that' feeling of irritate-ness. I got so up-to-my-nerves. How I wish I would go to their face and say what I wanna say. But I can't do that. To think of it again, I'm a Christian.

"Shall Christian do that way? Shall Christian behave this way?" is what they'd think if I would act that way. Well, all I will do is just surrender everything to Him and let Him handle everything. For everything, every decision, is in His hands. We can't change they way He thinks and do, right?

All I do from this whole week is to surrender everything into His hands and surrender my whole life to Him for He knows what is ahead of me. Let the teenagers do what they want for they are of this world. Maybe they see something different in me... I don't know and I don't wanna judge myself.

So, we must learn to surrender everything to Him and our lives will be in His hands. Let Him do what He wants to do.

OK. I have to go now. I have not taken my bath yet. Look, so late and yet I'm still online and not bathing. My mom would spank me if I have not taken my bath by now.

God bless~

0 comments: