Monday, July 31

Running Dizzy

I know what you are going to say. I didn't attend school classes today right? Yeah... True. I woke up early this morning and found myself almost bang the sink. So dizzy that I feel like falling from high above sky. I had fever since Saturday but it's off and on due to lymph nodes.

Anyway, Saturday was fun! My cousin, Rachel, Deborah and I was watching Anne of Green Gales. It's a very nice and good movie. The show is a 3 hour ++ min show. Besides that, we just discovered that my niece, Celine, is afraid of balloons! My gosh! She wouldn't go near a balloon. Imagine that... laughs

I'm sad. Yesterday, my brother was playing throwing my phone. Suddenly, he did not hold it tight and my phone just fell! The result was no picture or any other thing was displayed but there's sound that can be heard. Told dad this morning. He told me to tell my brother to get me a new phone or just give me his phone and he get a new phone. I'm gonna ask him to get me a new phone. Whatever will be, he must get me a brand new phone!

0 comments: