Saturday, August 19

Beautiful

Just listened to Wang Lee Hom's Simply Love You. It's very nice and catchy.

Youth today was really nice and makes my stomach ache laughing. You know, I easily laugh. What happened was this. Daphne was asking Desmond and Daniel speak Cantonese. Both of them like so blurr on how to speak this. Their Cantonese is so bad, they make me laugh so much till my stomach ache. I laughed till i dropped on the floor. Daphne taught them how to say 'I don't know' in Cantonese that is 'Ngo Mm Chi Tou'. There were many slangs they did. 'Go Mem...', 'Ngo mmmmm...' and stuff like that.

I just know that today Daphne knows how to speak Mandarin and Cantonese besides English. And I too know that Desmond and Daniel like Pussycat Dolls. It really amaze me.

Today we had Bible study. It really teaches me a lot on how God works in the hearts of man and how He got angry on man of those He created that went to their own wicked ways. the Bible study will be on for every Saturday. Wow...

Well, youth is all about fellowshipping with our brothers and sisters in Christ and worship God and find out who He really is and how He works in the hearts of man.

0 comments: