Monday, August 21

Monday Holiday

This whole week is a school holiday for us. What we'll do is study for our Gerak Gempur that is coming after this week of holidays.

I just can't simply concentrate on my study yet because Wang Lee Hom's short video clip that I wanna watch. It's very nice and interesting videos. Anyway, Sister just called yesterday. And I talked to her. It's very happy to know that everything is OK there and she healty and stuff like that. Dad said she would be back on the September 3rd that is on a Sunday. 2 more weeks to go. I just can't wait.

Cousin came recently. She advised me not to study History in the afternoon as it will lead you to sleepiness that can waste your time. She said do Mathematics instead of doing History. Brush up the things that I'm not good in Mathematics. Read English and Malay Literature in the night. Do History in the morning. This is what I'm gonna do throughout this school holidays. While studying, I would play music in my computer. Woow...

So, I guess I need to go now and stop blogging till tomorrow comes.

0 comments: