Monday, March 21

To Kuala Lumpur

for the first time, i went with my boy. just a day trip.


spent our entire day here, with my sister la, of course. she brought us around. on the ktm. in the car. it was fun because it was my first time spending time with biwlz out of melaka.


ate at madam kwan. tried on nasi bojari. tender chicken meat! hahaha my biwlz was sweating. i can still remember!!


but it was worth it. came in with hungry tummy but checked out with a full, bloated tummy. but cant explode la as compared to the one we had together at eq for hi-tea.


sago gula melaka. sweetness! shared with my boy. my sis couldnt take it. too much for her. hahaha. all you have to do is just pour the gula melaka to your own taste on the sago and enjoyyyy. called this quickly a bit because my cute boy was sweating until his ears turned red. as always. hahaha.

after lunch, shopped around. just window shopping. didnt get what i wanted but its ok. im happy to be able to spend time with my boy, even though we meet almost everyday. :x

went to aquariaaaa! my teddy bear has never been there before so my sister brought us there.


hello ikan pari.



we saw many kinds of fishes and we were on the belt!


met a lot of sharks too! hahaha. tame sharks. they do not consume other fishes around them.

went to church after that for an evening service and had a quick dinner to catch up on time. we were quite late. and damn it when you're late, the destination seems to be further. when we reached tasik selatan, we ran like mad. hahaha. but thank god we got to aboard the bus, which had just arrived. damn, waste only our energy to run and all. but better safe than sorry by buying another ticket.

spent our time talking in the bus a lot. loved it. supposed to sleep though due to the headache i had throughout the day but when i was in the bus with him, my head became fine. so i didnt sleep. instead i talked and talked until he came to a point where he asked me to shut up and let him talk. hahahahaha. he gave me a few questions to ask only then he slept.


how iaufhalsibgvakdfjbviudr is my bf. but i still love him.

0 comments: