Wednesday, March 9

My Tooth Collection

and it will always be only 4 of them. the end. of all. unless if im lazy when i grow old, my teeth gets ugly. and i decide to extract all of them and put in a fake one, thats a different story. anyway, i will be too disgusting to be doing that. people would know im lazy to take care of my own oral hygiene. eek!


look at me. this was me yesterday after stepping out of the dental clinic. it looked as if the dentist punched me in the face and on my cheeks for extra boost hor??

it was really hurtful and painful for me to smile for the camera also. the buse was going off and i was tearing. when i laughed, i cried too. hahaha. confusion of emotions. my boy encountered this a few times already. like budak gila. hahahahaha.


i got these 2 wisdom tooth out. at a time. one after another. got bused more than 5 times!

it was too bloody for one to spectate. my mom couldnt take it. thank god she didnt vomit etc.


so this sums up, my tooth museum. hahahaha. ok nvm. i know im lame. :P

but im thankful that there are only 4 wisdom tooth in every individual. if there's another one, i'd better slap myself umpteenth times.

the last toothache really hurt me a lot. i cried myself in pain to rest in the evening. didnt step outside to the world to do my mundane thing right after extracting. had headaches and difficulties to sleep.


it was truly a torture. those who extracts 2 at a time are such heros and heroines!

0 comments: