Saturday, March 26

My Sunshine.


spent my saturday with my boy. my cute boy. hahaha. somehow he looks cute for i dont know what reason it is. but aiyo. i geram!! hahaha.

he can drive me up the wall by just parking his car so damn far. and then he'll make some lame jokes or irritate me just to make me laugh. aiyooo.

we went shopping. i know. last week shopping hari ni shopping. kalau boleh, besok pun shopping la. hahaha.


after years of not buying and just desiring for it, i bought some today! and not forgetting, to add to my nail polish collection. as of today, i have 27 colours!! wootsss!! yeah he followed me in choosing the earrings. i asked for his opinion one. some of his taste tak boleh pakai so what i did was to pick from the start. which i like and gather them and ask which is nicer. gua pandai. hahahaha. nail polish also the same. ;)

now that im back home, i'm faced with my netbook with the assignments. :( sad!

quiz and mid term are coming up. then not long, finals. sigh. time to get thin and fat and thin and fat. my boy loves me! hahaha.


bluek. i wanna simply song old song with you and laugh again! ya we karaoke in the car sometimes when he purposely change the channel. and we'll try to sing any song playing on the radio even though the lyrics is wrong. hahahaha. damn crap, right?

he really makes me happy and joyful with all his lame jokes.

0 comments: