Friday, February 25

Rhythm of Love



haa its been close to a week since i celebrated my valentine's day with my boy. it was sweet indeed. didnt know where he wanted to bring me. so i just enjoyed the songs played on the radio and my boy in the car.


and he brought me to a place with rocks and sands and sea breeze. awesome possum! at the back of seafearer. again. but this time, with sunset.


but one sucky thing happened, low battery. x.x i can slap and kill myself countless times and repeat that step again. hahahaha.

spent our time together at the shore watching the sunset, the waves hitting on the sand, running to the water and back to him. hahaha. it's been months since i went to the beach during the daytime, touching the waters ok? watched the sky till it was dark. i love that moment when there's no need for any type of communication to get to each other. by just looking at his eyes and hearing his voice is enough for me. and of course, hugging him like a bear.


went for dinner at amigos.


had mozarella chicken!! it was good until he told me that i should eat oats everyday. *pouts umpteenth times*

damn it see how much i wanna save my battery? can die wei. aiyooo. lack of pictures. :(


but it was a fun night spent together with my teddy bear. even though days after that we fought over something.


but we fixed it. watched no strings attached. hahaha. should watch and see how desperate can natalie portman play. hahaha. and how sweet can the couple be. awww.

"come any closer and i will not let you go."

i should be very thankful for him though.


he can stand my attitude. stubborn or naughty or annoying.

and i love him for it!

0 comments: