Sunday, February 6

Chinese New Year.

happy new year, everybody.

hope you've had a good one before going back to your mundane things you normally do during the weekdays. please miss all those tong tong chiangs on the first day of the chinese new year when you need to sleep but you just cant because of the noise. good for health. *thumbs up* (sarcasm)


i've had great reunions of both sides of my family. maternal and paternal. ate and ate. get fat. but lazy to go gym. heee. i'll just wait for my teddy bear la. :D


i've also had a great hang out with these girls during my cny. it was a last minute plan. a day before and it kinda look like it died but an hour before we met. amazing or not? better than not making it happen at all. love them girls!


head to the tamz's house for cny visiting. damn it was so great that i had my eyes opened to see a better and clearer picture of things. catching up! it was mind blasting and to top it all, beyond amazing.


hadn't had these kinda things for a damn long time even though some things we did were lame and so lame that your heart couldn't contain it. too full. but no matter what happens, we'll always be there for each other. faster come back!


and one of the main reasons why i enjoyed my cny is because i celebrated my cny with him with my paternal side too! in addition, it's my second cny with him in it! ;)


by far, it was the greatest cny celebrated. ever. eat and eat was what i've always did for these past few days. and i've celebrated with the ones whom i have and will always love and treasure.

ps. imagine if there's a 15 course dinner. die. stomach bloat and explode! blahk. :P
pps. i my big fat sao ro!!

0 comments: