Saturday, February 19

My Valentine's Day

so most of you who is a friend of mine on my facebook would wonder why wouldnt i spend my valentine's with my boy but with girls instead. well, he had exams. so my valentine's were pretty awesome with my girlfriends instead. hahaha.

brought the ixus instead of d60. malas nak bawak. berat giler. baik bawak ixus. hahaha. (i'm pretty much lazy nowadays but i have no idea why my lecturers think im hardworking. my boy claims that i'm the worst pig ever somemore. hahaha.)

as usual. last minute plan. kept thinking of where to go for 2-3 days like that. hahaha. then we came up with 3 plans and one of them was this. to vcoffee!

so we had our chit chatting session over at vcoffee.


awesome coffee i tell you. uh. updated ourselves even though beberapa minggu lepas baru berjumpa. :D



talk a lot. tease also a lot. adui. we sat there for a few hours. seeing school girls doing their mundane things that we used to do. instead of eating at uncle botak's abc and nasi lemak, they came over for vcoffee and nasi lemak.

met daisy! she's a dog ok? hahaha. and some of her friends. friendly.


after that we head to the beach at the back.


firstly, please camwhore at my car's window. x.x hahahaha.

the great times but i forgot to bring the tripod.


thats why you just see 2 persons in most of the photos.


more on my facebook photo album.



class resumed on wednesday. lecturer asked how we spent our valentine's day. damn chun rite this lecturer? hahahaha. those who has another half from the same college will get the worst questions. what you buy for her?? hahahaha. how many? nice or not? entertaining wei.

happy belated valentine's day!

0 comments: