Saturday, November 14

Whee~

went out today!

phobia 2 was not really scary. supposed to watch 2012 but then full. hahaha. i laughed at so many parts. the last story was mad lar wei. very funny. the part when .............

ok ok. i wont tell. you people should watch it. there are purely disgusting parts and scary parts and funny parts.


and the 2 hours plus movie was very worth it. at first, i didnt want to watch it. but then it was at the 8th cineplex. so watch lar. mana tau. i laughed banyak.

now my finals gonna mati. i should force myself to study already. or not, betul betul mati. that time, a lot of people will miss me for sure. right right?

oh and about lcc. i'm still thinking about it. nearing my finals tau. aiyooo. i don't know lar. if u all beg me, maybe i'll go. hahahaha.

shits. so many things is around my finals. i wanna mati already. probably i will.

ps. so many things is running through my mind. *rubs head vigorously* sometimes, i just wish to land on my pillow and sleep the things off my mind.

0 comments: